|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Kilogram|
|Water||2 Liter (2 Bottles)|
|Orange food coloring||3 Drop (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Potassium metabisulphide||1 Teaspoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed, For Preserving)|
1. Cut away the outside of the orange peel thinly; grind and extract juice.
2. Bring to boil water in a saucepan along with juice and peel.
3. Add sugar, citric Acid and a few drops of orange colouring
4. Boil together and add juice.
5. Pour through strainer. Add potassium meta-bisulphide and store in sterilized bottles.