|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Kilogram|
|Water||2 Liter (2 Bottles)|
|Orange food coloring||3 Drop (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Potassium metabisulphide||1 Teaspoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed, For Preserving)|
1. Cut away the outside of the orange peel thinly; grind and extract juice.
2. Bring to boil water in a saucepan along with juice and peel.
3. Add sugar, citric Acid and a few drops of orange colouring
4. Boil together and add juice.
5. Pour through strainer. Add potassium meta-bisulphide and store in sterilized bottles.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6321 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.3%
Saturated Fat 0.26 g1.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2.4 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 1630 g543.2%
Dietary Fiber 31.4 g125.5%
Sugars 1585.9 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 49.6% Vitamin C 896.8%
Calcium 55.4% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet