|Baking apples||3 Medium|
|Unsweetened crushed pineapple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained (Reserve Juice)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Reserved pineapple juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Peel and slice apples into 8-inch-pie plate sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
3. Spoon pineapple over apples.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
5. Pour juice over fruit. Sprinkle nuts evenly over top.
6. Bake for 40 minutes. May be served warm or chilled.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 570 Calories from Fat 186
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.8 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.3%
Dietary Fiber 11.4 g45.4%
Sugars 75.8 g
Protein 8 g15.7%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 107.8%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet