|All purpose flour||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (3 Sticks)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Thawed frozen concentrated pineapple orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Silver decorating candies||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Decorating sugars||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Red Or Green)|
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and pineapple-orange juice until well blended.
3. Stir in flour mixture, a quarter at a time, blending well to make a stiff dough.
4. Fit rosette, tree, or animal plate or disk onto cookie press; fill with dough. Press out, 1 inch apart, onto ungreased large cookie sheet. Decorate with silver candies or sprinkle with decorating sugars.
5. Bake in moderate oven (375°) 12 minutes, or until firm but not brown. Remove from cookie sheets to wire racks with spatula; cool completely. Store in metal tin.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6215 Calories from Fat 2779
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 315 g484.3%
Saturated Fat 192.2 g961.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 948.9 mg316.3%
Sodium 995 mg41.5%
Total Carbohydrates 784 g261.3%
Dietary Fiber 17.5 g70.2%
Sugars 318 g
Protein 74 g148.6%
Vitamin A 173.6% Vitamin C 63.5%
Calcium 62% Iron 153.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet