Exotic Banana Flambe
|Raisins||2 Tablespoon (Soaked In Orange Juice)|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Nutmeg||To Taste, freshly grated|
1) Peel the banana and slice in half lengthwise.
2) In a frying pan, heat the butter until melted.
3) When butter melts, add the bananas and saute them gently on both the sides.
4) Sprinkle the banana with brown sugar and grated nutmeg.
5) Then add the raisins soaked in orange juice along with some orange juice.
6) Take off the pan from the heat and pour in the rum.
7) Return the pan to heat, allow to flame and cook for a few minutes, shaking the pan occasionally.
8) Serve the banana flambe with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.