Christmas Garland Jell O
|Gelatin||3 1⁄2 Ounce (Red Flavored, Jello Brand)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Banana||1 Medium, sliced|
|Gelatin||3 1⁄2 Ounce (Lime Flavored, Jello Brand)|
|Pineapple syrup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dream whip||4 Ounce, prepared (1 Package)|
|Canned pineapple tidbits||20 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
1. Dissolve red Jell o in hot water, add cold water, chill until syrupy. (A)
2. Fold in medium banana.
3. Pour into 6 cup ring mold or 9" x 5" x 3" pan.
4. Chill until almost firm.
5. Dissolve lime Jell o in hot water, add pineapple juice. (B)
6. Chill 1/2 c. lime Jell o until syrupy.
7. Fold 1 c. prepared Dream Whip into No. 6.
8. Pour over red Jell o in mold and chill until almost firm.
9. Chill remaining lime Jell o until syrupy.
10. Fold in pineapple tidbits. (C)
11. Pour over contents of mold and chill.
13. Pile remaining Dream Whip into centre and garnish with almonds and maraschinos.