Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Boiled Chocolate Frosting
Boiled Chocolate Frosting Recipes
Combine sugar salt water and chocolate. Cook while stirring until sugar is dissolved. Boil slowly for 5 min. stirring constantly. Blend cornstarch with the cold water and stir into boiling mixture. Cook continuing to stir until thickened about 3 to 4 min. Add
Glossy Chocolate Frosting
Melt chocolate with butter over boiling water blend. Add 1 1 2 cups confectioners sugar milk and salt all at once with spoon beat until smooth. Cook over low heat stirring until mixture bubbles well around edges. Remove from heat. Add vanilla and remaining
Easy Fudge Frosting
MAKING 1 In a saucepan place together sugar cornstarch and salt. 2 Stream in boiling water slowly and stir until well blended. 3 Heat slowly stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boil for 3 minutes. 4 Stir in chocolate and butter or margarine while
Boiled Chocolate Frosting
MAKING 1 In a pan melt oleo. 2 To this add cocoa and milk. 3 Bring to a boil and remove from heat. 4 Now add sugar and heat until dissolved. 5 To this mix add vanilla. SERVING 6 Spread the frosting over hot cake and sprinkle with chopped nuts before serving.
Chocolate Long Cake Frosting
Try out this simple recipe for Chocolate Frosting a perfect treat for kids and adults alike. Or simply serve this Chocolate Frosting for the next party at home its sure to become popular with your gustes Melt chocolate in top part of double boiler over hot
Place chocolate sugar milk vegetable shortening and salt in a saucepan. Bring slowly to a full rolling boil stirring constantly and boil 1 min. Beat until lukewarm. Add vanilla and beat until thick enough to spread. The mixture may still be warm. If the
Minute Fudge Frosting
Mix sugar milk and syrup in pan and begin cooking with slow heat. Melt chocolate. When the cooking mixture begins boiling stir in melted chocolate. Cook until it will form a soft ball in cold water. Remove from heat and cool for about ten minutes. Add the
Cooked Dark Chocolate Frosting
Mix all ingredients except vanilla in 2 1 2 quart saucepan. Heat to rolling boil stirring occasionally. Boil 1 minute without stirring. Place pan in bowl of ice and water. Beat until frosting is smooth and spreading consistency stir in vanilla.
1. Combine the sugar corn syrup milk and salt in a saucepan and stir until the sugar is dissolved. 2. Break the chocolate in small pieces and add to the mixture then cook slowly stirring occasionally until the chocolate is melted. Continue cooking without
Boiled Chocolate Frosting
1. Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Then cook to the soft ball stage 238 F. or the mixture forms a soft ball when a little is dropped from a spoon into a cup of cold water. 2. Remove from the heat and immediately
Chocolate Marshmallow Frosting
In double boiler melt chocolate with butter over 1 inch simmering water stirring constantly. Stir in milk and salt. Remove from heat. Add vanilla and beat until thick and smooth. Makes enough frosting for 9 by 13 inch cake or 14 cupcakes.
Milk Chocolate Frosting
Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler. Gradually stir in the condensed milk and cook over rapidly boiling water for 5 min. while stirring. Remove from heat. Then add water salt and almond extract Cool. Frosts tops and sides of two 9 layers.
Jiffy Chocolate Frosting
Combine chocolate and rum in top of a double boiler bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to low cook until chocolate melts. Remove from heat. Add butter 1 tablespoon at a time beating at high speed of an electric mixer until blended. Place mixture over cold
Quick Chocolate Butter Frosting
Combine milk and butter in saucepan bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Blend in chocolate morsels. Stir in vanilla extract and confectioners sugar. Beat until of spreading consistency. If necessary thin with a few drops milk.
Butter Chocolate Frosting
Combine cocoa and saccharin in a saucepan and whisk in a small amount of buttermilk. Slowly whisk in the remaining buttermilk. Heat over medium heat whisking constandy. Bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes stirring constandy. When it is thick remove from heat
Rich Chocolate Frosting
1. In top of double boiler over simmering water melt chocolate and butter. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes. 2. Transfer to a large bowl beat in egg yolk and continue beating until mixture is thick. Add sugar vanilla and milk stir until mixture is creamy.
Easy Chocolate Milk Frosting
Put the milk water and salt in the top of a double boiler and mix. Add the chocolate and cook over rapidly boiling water stirring often until thick about 10 minutes . Remove from the heat cool stir in vanilla. In minutes this icing is ready to frost your
Condensed Milk Chocolate Frosting
Beat sour cream and vanilla with powdered sugar until creamy. In double boiler melt Chocolate Chips over 1 inch simmering water. Mix chocolate into sour cream mixture whipping until smooth and thick. Frost top and sides of Muir Woods Chocolate Cherry Cake.
Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting For Cherry Cake
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil remove from heat. Add chocolate chips corn syrup and vanilla stirring until chocolate melts.
Double Chocolate Frosting
This Semisweet Chocolate Frosting is absolute fun to make and decorate over cake Yes a very simple and wonderful frosting to try on your favorite cake this Semisweet Chocolate Frosting is also easy to make Give it a try Partially melt 6 ounces semisweet
Semi Sweet Chocolate Frosting
1. In the top of a double boiler heat the chocolate water coffee and sugar. Stir occasionally until the mixture is smooth. 2. Beat in the egg yolks one at a time and cook over boiling water three minutes stirring constantly. Cool to lukewarm and beat in the
Chocolate Cream Frosting