In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Gorgeous Strawberry Frosting. This frosting was designed to accompany the previous recipe for Flavorful Strawberry Cupcakes, but may be used for any frosting purpose, and the flavor may be changed by choosing a different flavor of Jello.
1 Cup (16 tbs), softened
12 Ounce (I used 11 ounces)
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (as needed)
2 Teaspoon (the type of mix that is sugared))
1. With an electric mixer, on medium speed, beat softened butter.
2. Gradually add confectioner's sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Scrape down sides as and when needed for even mixing.
3. Stir in vanilla and strawberry Jello mix.
4. Pour milk, if needed for desired consistency.
5. Spread frosting on strawberry cupcake and enjoy!