1. In blender, drop milk, vanilla, butter, powdered sugar, and cocoa powder. Pulse to combine well. Stop and scrape down the sides from time to time.
2. Into a bowl, transfer the smooth fudge frosting.
3. In a separate bowl, take heavy cream and whisk until soft peaks form.
4. Add 1/3 of the cream into the chocolate mixture to lighten the texture. Mix well.
5. Drop the remaining cream and fold it well.
6. Top cupcakes with frosting, serve and enjoy.
You can garnish cakes with chocolate sprinkles.
You can also use the frosting to fill cake or as cake topping.