1. Heat a saucepan and add butter, buttermilk and peanut butter.
2. Mix well and boil for a few minutes.
3. In a large bowl, place powdered sugar.
4. Add the peanut mixture.
5. Add in vanilla. Mix well until smooth and creamy.
6. Use to frost a peanut butter cake, chocolate cake or whatever you choose.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3799 Calories from Fat 1744
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 201 g309.9%
Saturated Fat 99 g494.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 362.9 mg121%
Sodium 634 mg26.4%
Total Carbohydrates 474 g158.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.4%
Sugars 433.3 g
Protein 33 g66.1%
Vitamin A 84.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet