My favorite frosting is hands down cream cheese frosting!! I like it sweet but not too sweet and I MUST be able to taste the cream cheese in it.
This recipe is one of my favorite cream cheese frosting recipes. It's light, fluffy, creamy, easy and has the perfect balance of sweetness and cream cheese.
16 Ounce (2 (8 ounce) pack)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (or more)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 stick)
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1. In a bowl, add cream cheese, milk, vanilla extract and butter.
2. Beat till all are well combined and creamy.
3. Slowly add the powdered sugar in 2 batches. Mix after each batch before adding the next.
4. Using a spatula, scrape the sides of the bowl and mix well all till well combined and smooth and creamy.
5. Use this frosting on cakes, cupcakes or any other recipe of choice.
This is so beautiful and will come handy when you are about to make desserts. That is why making the Easy Cream Cheese Frosting absolutely essential. This video is all about that. Watch and learn folks!
Calories 1474 Calories from Fat 728
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 83 g127.4%
Saturated Fat 48.8 g243.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 248.8 mg82.9%
Sodium 497.3 mg20.7%
Total Carbohydrates 174 g58.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 167.4 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A 57.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Homemade Cream Cheese Frosting (Easy, Creamy And Not Too Sweet) Recipe Video