Butter Cream Decorating Frosting
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Stick)|
|10x confectioners sugar||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs), sifted|
|Green food color||3 Drop|
|Red food color||3 Drop|
|Yellow food color||3 Drop|
1) In a medium bowl, beat butter or margarine and add in 10X sugar gradually and egg white until frosting is creamy-smooth.
2) Divide into 4 small bowls.
3) Mix each of the others with a drop or two of food colorings to make pink, yellow, green and leave one white.
4) In a piping bag with star nozzle and fill with frosting, one color at a time;
5) Use a leaf, flower, rosette, or plain tip fitting as desired.
6) Follow the manufacturer's directions, and decorate cakes with the designs of your choice.
Calories 625 Calories from Fat 201
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.1%
Saturated Fat 14.4 g72.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.5 mg20.2%
Sodium 15.1 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 105 g35%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 101.6 g
Protein 1 g2.1%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.7% Iron 0.06%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet