Coffee Butter Frosting
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Instant coffee||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light cream||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a bowl, take butter. Beat it well.
2. In another bowl, mix sugar and coffee.
3. Add it slowly to butter, beating it until it is light and fluffy.
4. As frosting becomes thick, add cream. This is enough to frost top and sides of two 8" layers of cake.
5. To serve, spread Coffee Butter Frosting on Whipped Cream Cake.
Calories 1064 Calories from Fat 328
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.5%
Saturated Fat 23.6 g118.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.6 mg35.2%
Sodium 11.8 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 183 g60.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 174 g
Protein 0.81 g1.6%
Vitamin A 23.3% Vitamin C 0.23%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 0.08%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet