Chocolate Cream Frosting
|Unsweetened chocolate||2 (2 squares)|
|Sifted 10x confectioners powdered sugar||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In top of large double boiler, melt chocolate and butter or margarine over hot, simmering, water.
2) Whisk in sugar, salt and egg until smooth.
3) Cool the chocolate mixture by placing top of double boiler over ice in large bowl.
4) With an electric mixer, beat the chocolate mixture slowly adding cream; continue beating 3 to 4 minutes, or until fluffy.
5) Mix in vanilla.
6) Place the frosting bowl over a bowl filled with ice as you work.
7) Refrigerate until required.
8) Use to frost on cakes, cupcakes, pies, or brownies.