Strawberry Butter Cream Frosting
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted 10x confectioners powdered sugar||1 Pound|
1) Crush the strawberries to measure 1/3 cup.
2) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine until soft.
3) Add in mashed strawberries.
4) Stir in 10X sugar slowly; beating continuously until smooth.
5) Use as required to smear over cake.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2775 Calories from Fat 814
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 93 g142.6%
Saturated Fat 57.9 g289.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 241.9 mg80.6%
Sodium 17.2 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 491 g163.5%
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g38.4%
Sugars 462 g
Protein 4 g8.3%
Vitamin A 57.4% Vitamin C 470.4%
Calcium 10.4% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet