|Cream of tartar||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Light corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|10x confectioners' powdered sugar||1 Pound, sifted|
1) In a bowl, place together egg whites and cream of tartar.
2) Beat the egg white mixture until it forms firm peak.
3) In a cup, mix together corn syrup, water, vanilla and lemon extract.
4) Add vanilla mixture alternately with sugar to egg-white mixture, beating well after each addition, until frosting is creamy-stiff.
5) Use as desired for coating cakes.