|Margarine/Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Confectioners' sugar||12 Cup (192 tbs), sifted|
|Egg whites||5 , unbeated|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a mixing bowl cream butter.
2. Add salt to the mixture.
3. Combine 1 c sugar - blend well with all other ingredients.
4. Add leftover sugar alternately with eggs and cream.
5. Blend well for a smooth consistency.
6. Beat after every addition of ingredient.
7. Add vanilla. Blend well.
8. Use as required
Keep the frosting bowl covered with a damp cloth so that the crust does not get damp.