Orange Sarin Frosting
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Orange rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Marshmallows||8 , cut in pieces|
|Yellow food color||1|
1) In a double boiler set-up, add in the eggs, sugar, corn syrup, orange juice and salt.
2) With a rotart hand blend, beat the mixture for a minute.
3) Now let the mixture cook over the boiling water. Stir constantly for about 7 minutes to form soft peaks.
4) Take the boiler off the heat.
5) Add in orange rind, marshmallows and a little bit of yellow food color to give the mixture a slight tint. Beat the mixture for a couple of minutes. By the time the frosting must have partially cooked.
6) Spread the frosting over the top and sides of your cake. For garnish, sprinkle coconut flakes along the edges of the cake.