|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut||1⁄2 Pound (fresh or frozen)|
1. In a saucepan, add sugar, water, salt and vinegar, blend well.
2. Heat the mixture over medium flame, stirring constantly until clear.
3. Then stop stirring and cook until the mixture forms a thin thread when dropped from spoon.
4. Beat in egg whites until stiff.
5. Further, cobine it with hot syrup, beating constantly.
6. Continue beating until the frosting holds shape.
7. Add vanilla.
8. The white frosting is ready to be used to frost desserts before serving.