|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate squares||2 , grated|
1) In a heavy saucepan, add in the sugar, light cream and chocolate squares.
2) Place the pan on high flame. Let boil for about three minutes without stirring.
3) Turn down the flame and cook the mixture to 238 degrees temperature or till it becomes like a soft ball. Let the mixture cool down.
4) Beat the mixture to a creamy and spreadable consistency.
5) If the mixture has become too thick, add in a little cream while beating.
6) Spread a generous coating of Fudge Frosting over the Fudge Cake and on the sides.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2539 Calories from Fat 906
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 105 g160.8%
Saturated Fat 65.2 g325.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 266.4 mg88.8%
Sodium 95.5 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 424 g141.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g38.5%
Sugars 400.4 g
Protein 13 g25.4%
Vitamin A 48.6% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 22.8% Iron 56.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet