1) In a heavy saucepan, add in the sugar, light cream and chocolate squares.
2) Place the pan on high flame. Let boil for about three minutes without stirring.
3) Turn down the flame and cook the mixture to 238 degrees temperature or till it becomes like a soft ball. Let the mixture cool down.
4) Beat the mixture to a creamy and spreadable consistency.
5) If the mixture has become too thick, add in a little cream while beating.
6) Spread a generous coating of Fudge Frosting over the Fudge Cake and on the sides.