Creamy Cherry Frosting
|Frozen whipped topping||9 Ounce, thawed (1 Carton)|
|Kirsch/Maraschino cherry juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a small microwaveable bowl or mug, soften the gelatin in the Kirsch or cherry juice.
2. Place the bowl with gelatin mixture in the microwave and dissolve the gelatin by heating for 10 seconds. Stir until completely dissolved to a clear liquid. Let cool slightly.
3. In a cold bowl, add the whipped topping.
4. Pour the gelatin-cherry liquid into the topping and whisk using a wire whisk or electric beater, until thick and glossy.
5. Use the frosting immediately or chill before using.