Creamy Cherry Frosting
|Frozen whipped topping||9 Ounce, thawed (1 Carton)|
|Kirsch/Maraschino cherry juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a small microwaveable bowl or mug, soften the gelatin in the Kirsch or cherry juice.
2. Place the bowl with gelatin mixture in the microwave and dissolve the gelatin by heating for 10 seconds. Stir until completely dissolved to a clear liquid. Let cool slightly.
3. In a cold bowl, add the whipped topping.
4. Pour the gelatin-cherry liquid into the topping and whisk using a wire whisk or electric beater, until thick and glossy.
5. Use the frosting immediately or chill before using.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1279 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.7%
Saturated Fat 40.8 g204.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.9 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 197 g65.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 173.6 g
Protein 7 g14.5%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.1% Iron 0.15%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet