|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate||2 Ounce, grated|
|Light corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a 2 quart saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Over low heat, cook, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Now, cook again, covered, for 2 more minutes.
4) Remove the cover.
5) Into the pan, insert a candy thermometer and boil the sugar until the thermometer registers 234 degrees. (If you do not have a candy thermometer, spoon a little of the boiling sugar into a cup of ice chilled water. It should form a soft ball when rolled between your thumb and forefinger.)
6) Then, remove the pan from heat.
7) With a wooden spoon, beat to a consistency required for spreading. You can add a little hot water if frosting is too stiff. If it is thin, add confectioners sugar to achieve the desired consistency.
8) Use as required.