7 Minute Frosting
|Egg whites||2 (1/4 Cup)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cream of tartar||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Use 1 Tablespoon Of Light Corn Syrup)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) In the top portion of a double boiler, combine the egg whites, sugar, cream of tartar and water.
2) With an electric mixer, beat on high speed for a minute.
3) Place over the boiling water and beat again on high speed for 7 minutes.
4) Remove the top of the boiler from heat.
5) Add vanilla and beat for 2 minutes longer on high speed.
6) Use on top of the cake, as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1206 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.1 g0.16%
Saturated Fat 0 g0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 97.4 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 302 g100.6%
Dietary Fiber 0 g0.01%
Sugars 300.8 g
Protein 6 g12.6%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.8% Iron 0.72%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet