7 Minute Frosting
|Egg whites||2 (1/4 Cup)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cream of tartar||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Use 1 Tablespoon Of Light Corn Syrup)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) In the top portion of a double boiler, combine the egg whites, sugar, cream of tartar and water.
2) With an electric mixer, beat on high speed for a minute.
3) Place over the boiling water and beat again on high speed for 7 minutes.
4) Remove the top of the boiler from heat.
5) Add vanilla and beat for 2 minutes longer on high speed.
6) Use on top of the cake, as required.