1. In a pan melt the buttter
2. Take a deep bowl and combine the confectioners' sugar with the melted butter using a mixer, till the mixture is thick and can hold itself up.
3. Add food coloring along with cocoa powder.
4. Fill up your decoration bag with frosting, making sure the tip is already in place. Make sure that there is no air between the frosting by twisting the top part of the bag.
5. This simple frosting can be put as a topping for cupcakes of your choice. Move your hand in circular motion, while pushing the frosting by squeezing the bag at the top, getting swirl shaped frosting flowers over your cupcakes, and finally you can sprinkle with decorations of your choice.
Want to surprise your dear ones with some delicious cupcakes? Serve your cupcakes with this delightful Butter-Cream Frosting. Watch this video to learn a very easy recipe to make this lovely Butter-Cream Frosting at home.