Seven Minute Frosting
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cream of tartar||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. In a 1-quart measuring cup, put together sugar, cream of tartar and water.
2. Cook on High for 4-1/2 minutes; stirring after 2 minutes of cooking time.
3. Add 3 eggs and beat until soft peaks are formed.
4. Slowly add the syrup, with mixer on high speed, until icing is thick.
5. If icing gets too thick and is crumbly, cook on High for 10 seconds to soften.
6. Apply frosting over cake before serving.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1420 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.2%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 634.4 mg211.5%
Sodium 355 mg14.8%
Total Carbohydrates 302 g100.8%
Dietary Fiber 0 g0.01%
Sugars 301.5 g
Protein 28 g56.7%
Vitamin A 14.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 8.9% Iron 16.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet