Super Chocolate Frosting
|Unsweetened chocolate square||2 Ounce (2 Squares, 1 Ounce Each)|
|Unsweetened chocolate||2 Ounce (2 Squares, 1 Ounce Each)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a small (4 cup or 1 quart) microwave proof bowl or measure, place chocolate.
2. Heat in the microwave on MEDIUM power for about 3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time, until chocolate has melted completely.
3. Stir in milk, water and salt.
4. Return to microwave and heat for another 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Blend in the vanilla.
6. Place the bowl in a bath of ice cubes.
7. Beat the mixture using an electric mixture or a wire whisk, until it is thick and shiny.
8. Allow it to cool completely before using.
9. Use to frost cakes, cookies, pies, puddings, muffins or anything you please.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1849 Calories from Fat 800
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 94 g144.4%
Saturated Fat 58.5 g292.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.9 mg45%
Sodium 1500.5 mg62.5%
Total Carbohydrates 250 g83.4%
Dietary Fiber 18.8 g75.3%
Sugars 217.3 g
Protein 46 g92%
Vitamin A 21.2% Vitamin C 17.2%
Calcium 124.3% Iron 113.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet