Super Chocolate Frosting
|Unsweetened chocolate square||2 Ounce (2 Squares, 1 Ounce Each)|
|Unsweetened chocolate||2 Ounce (2 Squares, 1 Ounce Each)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a small (4 cup or 1 quart) microwave proof bowl or measure, place chocolate.
2. Heat in the microwave on MEDIUM power for about 3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time, until chocolate has melted completely.
3. Stir in milk, water and salt.
4. Return to microwave and heat for another 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Blend in the vanilla.
6. Place the bowl in a bath of ice cubes.
7. Beat the mixture using an electric mixture or a wire whisk, until it is thick and shiny.
8. Allow it to cool completely before using.
9. Use to frost cakes, cookies, pies, puddings, muffins or anything you please.