|Semisweet chocolate||12 Ounce|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Confectioner' s sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), sifted|
|Ground cinnamon||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Evaporated milk/Top milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
1. Melt chocolate and butter or margarine over hot water.
2. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, milk, vanilla and salt.
4. Beat until smooth and of spreading consistency.
5. You can warm it and pour it on ice cream
6. Eat it with waffles.
7. Use it as a frosting on your cakes