|Granulated sugar||250 Milliliter|
|Lemon juice||10 Milliliter|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
1. Take a double boiler and soften the marshmallows in it.
2. Take saucepan and add water and sugar into it and boil the mixture until it becomes syrupy and attains the consistency of long threads.
3. In another bowl beat the egg whites until they turn stiff.
4. Pour in the syrup into the egg whites in a very slow pace and beat it rapidly.
5. Add vanilla and lemon along with marshmallows and whip it nicely.
6. Serve after frosting over the cake.