KC Pomering of G-Free Foodie shows you how to make a delicious Gluten Free, Corn Free & Dairy Free Frosting.
Vanilla soy milk
1 Cup (16 tbs) (or Rice, Soy, Almond or Dairy)
Sweet rice flour
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. In a saucepan add in the vanilla soy milk and sweet rice powder. Place on stove and whisk continuously until thickens.
2. Take off the pan from the stove and add in the vanilla and salt. Mix well with whisker and set aside.
3. Meanwhile in a mixing bowl add in the butter substitute and white sugar. Cream together with stand mixer.
4. Add in the milk mixture to the butter substitute mixture. Blend for few minutes.
5. Top the cupcakes with the Dairy Free and Corn Free Frosting and enjoy!
Add 4 tablespoons cocoa and 5 tablespoons sugar to the beating process at the end. For extra chocolate flavor, reduce the vanilla extract to 1 1/2 teaspoons and add 1/2 teaspoon Gluten Free chocolate extract at the prescribed time.
Frostings are so good although not enjoyable by some people due to their allergic tendencies with glutens and lactose. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make a Gluten and Dairy Free Frosting using healthy and delicious substitutes along with vanilla flavor. Good to be made in an alternate chocolate version too.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1301 Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.9%
Saturated Fat 0.5 g2.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2340.1 mg97.5%
Total Carbohydrates 294 g97.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.8%
Sugars 212.4 g
Protein 14 g27.5%
Vitamin A 258.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Gluten Free, Dairy Free And Corn Free Frosting Recipe Video