Seven Minute Frosting
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) Take a large double boiler and place a mixture of egg whites, salt and water at room temperature on top of it.
2) Boil the water.
3) Beat the mixture of egg whites thoroughly until it becomes foamy.
4) Lower the heat.
5) Take an electric beater and use it on high speed while beating the sugar and corn syrup that needs to be added gradually.
6) Take a large mixing bowl and pour the mixture in it.
7) Add vanilla and keep beating for 8-10 minutes until the frosting can be spread evenly.
8) Arrange on dessert plates and serve.