Creamy Coconut Frosting
|Evaporated milk||13 Ounce|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Flaked coconut||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Take a heavy sauce pan and add sugar, egg yolks and milk to it along with the vanilla before mixing it well.
2) Adjust the heat to medium and cook it for 12 minutes or until the mixture gets thickened, stirring all the time.
3) Continue cooking until it attains the consistency of a pudding.
4) Stir the coconut in after removing the pan from heat.
5) Cool the frosting properly.
6) Serve cold.