|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sifted confectioners' sugar||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Maple flavor||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Melt butter in a 1-quart glass measuring cup in microwave oven (about 1 minute at HIGH).
2. Stir in brown sugar and salt. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 1 minute at HIGH.
3. Stir in milk gradually. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 1 1/2 minutes at HIGH; stir every 30 seconds.
4. Blend in confectioners' sugar and maple flavoring.
5. Add cream if a thinner consistency is desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2954 Calories from Fat 824
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 94 g144%
Saturated Fat 59.4 g296.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 248.6 mg82.9%
Sodium 610.2 mg25.4%
Total Carbohydrates 536 g178.8%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 517.6 g
Protein 4 g7.2%
Vitamin A 57.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 31% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet