Victoria Paikin pleased to present this video about how to make Apple Fritters great and easy breakfast perfect for kids.
1 Pound, cored
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Fresh grated ginger
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Tablespoon, sifted
1. In food processor, put cored, sliced apple, and sprinkle lime juice to avoid browning. Chop finely.
2. In a large mixing bowl, drop chopped apple, throw egg, sugar, flour, cinnamon, ginger, and lemon zest. Mix well.
3. Place a skillet over medium high heat for about a minute, pour 2 tablespoon oil, and spoon apple batter in it.
4. Fry fritters for about 2 minutes per side or until golden brown. Do not over crowd pan. Add oil between batches.
5. Sprinkle icing sugar on top of fritters.
6. Serve fritters as a snack or pair them with ice cream for a yummy dessert.
Add sugar depending on your taste.
You may also serve fritter with whipped cream, or maple syrup.