This is a marvelous sandwich that even the most adamant meat eater is going to absolutely adore!
1 Bunch (100 gm), finely chopped (for fritter)
2 , grated (for fritter)
2 , beaten (for fritter)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated (for fritter)
6 Tablespoon (Uncle Garys Gourmet Peppers, for fritter)
1⁄4 Teaspoon (to taste for fritter)
1⁄8 Teaspoon (to taste for fritter)
Self raising flour
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for fritter)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (for fritter)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (spicy cabbage slaw)
1 Tablespoon (spicy cabbage slaw)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated (spicy cabbage slaw)
Pita bread/Hoagie roll
6 (for sandwich)
1. Grated zucchini and drained it in a tea towel. Place it in a large mixing bowl, and keep it aside.
2. Cut pita bread into half and keep it aside.
3. For fritter, in the mixing bowl with zucchini, add green onion, egg, parmesan cheese, pickled pepper, salt, and pepper.
4. Throw flour in bowl, and mix them together.
5. In a frying pan , heat ¼ inch oil, ladle the mixture, and fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towel.
6. For dressing, in a bowl, mix French dressing, and chilli sauce. Pour the dressing over shredded cabbage. Mix well.
7. Into pita pockets, spoon cabbage mixture, and place fritter. Top with more cabbage slaw.
8. Serve fritter sandwich immediately.
Instead of Parmesan you may use any kind of cheese, depending on your choice.