|Apple||12 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Sifted flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed for frying)|
1. In a bowl, take apple slices. Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of the sugar and the brandy. Keep it aside.
2. In another bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl, beat eggs, milk and melted butter. Beat well.
4. Add it to the flour mixture gradually, beating until it becomes smooth.
5. In a large skillet, melt butter.
6. Immediately pour a tablespoon of batter into the pan. Place an apple slice over it and cover it with more batter.
7. Repeat the process until all batter and apple slices are used up.
8. Brown it on both sides.
9. Serve Apple Fritters after dusting with icing sugar.
Calories 407 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.5%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19.9 mg6.6%
Sodium 246.8 mg10.3%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.7%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32.2%
Sugars 45.7 g
Protein 5 g10.6%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 23%
Calcium 12.9% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet