Freezer Friendly Fruit Fritters
|Plain flour||4 Ounce|
|Eating apple/Banana / pineapple rings - 1 large||1 Large|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||1 Tablespoon|
1) Peel, core and slice apples into 1/4-in. rings, or cut bananas in half lengthways.
2) Prepare batter by mixing together flour, salt, egg and egg yolk and milk, and folding in melted butter and breadcrumbs.
3) Dip fruit into batter and fry until golden in deep fat.
4) On absorbent paper, drain the fritters and cool.
5) Pack in polythene bags, foil or waxed containers, separating fritters with Cellophane or waxed paper.
6) Keep in refrigerator until used.
7) Warm the fruits fritters and serve either as snack or dessert.