Deep Fried Fritters
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1) Remove the potato skin by peeling.
2) Grate the potato and squeeze off excess water.
3) Similarly, take off the apple skin, and discard the core part.
4) Grate the apple into the potato.
5) Season the mixture with cinnamon and salt.
6) In a bowl, add egg whites and whisk to stiff.
7) Stir in the beaten egg white into the potato and apple.
8) In a deep fry pan, heat sufficient amount of fat.
9) Drop the mixture in spoonfuls and deep fry until golden brown.
10) Transfer the fritters on paper towels to soak excess fat.
11) Serve the fritters hot with ham or pork.