Walnut Rice Fritters
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||3 , slightly beaten|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for deep frying)|
|Maple syrup||4 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1) In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients together.
2) Beat in the eggs, milk and oil, until smooth.
3) Stir in the rice and walnuts, mix thoroughly.
4) In a frying pan, drop the batter by teaspoonfuls into deep hot fat and fry, until golden-brown.
5) Serve the Walnut Rice Fritters, immediately on individual serving plates with maple syrup.