|Egg yolks||4 , beaten|
|Minced scallions||3 Tablespoon|
|White pepper powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sifted flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground macadamia nuts/Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oysters||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1) Heat the fat to 370 ° in a wok, on slow flame.
2) In a medium bowl add egg yolks, scallions, pepper, salt, flour and nuts.
3) In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into egg yolk mixture with oysters.
4) Drop the mixture into hot fat, using tablespoon and fry until golden brown on all sides.
5) Remove and drain on paper napkins.
6) Serve hot with mustard and chili sauce.
Calories 1222 Calories from Fat 1100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 123 g188.8%
Saturated Fat 35.3 g176.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 320.6 mg106.9%
Sodium 395.6 mg16.5%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 16 g32.3%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 15.9%
Calcium 5% Iron 33.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet