|Egg substitute||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Scallions||2 , minced|
|Minced parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried tarragon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a large bowl add egg substitute and flour.
2) Mix carrots, scallions, parsley, and tarragon.
3) In another bowl, whip egg whites until stiff.
4) Combine it with the carrot mixture.
5) Heat oil on a nonstick griddle.
6) Drop 1/4-cup mounds on the hot griddle.
7) Using the back or a spatula flatten a bit.
8) Fry on both sides until golden brown.
9) Serve immediately.