|Rhubarb||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sweetened|
|Rhubarb sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), slightly sweetened and drained|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||3 Tablespoon|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a buttered 1-quart casserole, add 1/3 of the rhubarb sauce and 1/2 the shredded cheese, then sprinkle with 1/2 the wheat germ.
3) Repeat the layers, finish with the rhubarb and top with the chopped walnuts.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes, until thoroughly heated.
5) Serve hot on individual serving plates with a vegetable salad.