|Rhubarb||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sweetened|
|Rhubarb sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), slightly sweetened and drained|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||3 Tablespoon|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a buttered 1-quart casserole, add 1/3 of the rhubarb sauce and 1/2 the shredded cheese, then sprinkle with 1/2 the wheat germ.
3) Repeat the layers, finish with the rhubarb and top with the chopped walnuts.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes, until thoroughly heated.
5) Serve hot on individual serving plates with a vegetable salad.
Calories 213 Calories from Fat 133
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.4%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17.1 mg5.7%
Sodium 106.8 mg4.5%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.1%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 9 g18.7%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 12.3%
Calcium 21% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet