|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. In a pan saute vegetables in butter till soft, add flour and stir over low heat for 3 minutes.
2. Add bouillon, stir well, add milk and bring to boil.
3. Allow to cool 15 minutes and whir in blender in batches, adding cheese gradually.
4. Return to pot and heat slowly without letting it boil.
5. Serve hot with desired garnish.