Corn Festival Fritters
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||2 Teaspoon (Imperial Brand)|
|Water/Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk/Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole kernel corn||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use Fresh Or Canned)|
|Sugar syrup||2 Tablespoon (Use As Required, For Serving)|
1) Mix together the dry ingredients.
2) Combine rest of the ingredients and mix with the dry ingredients.
3) Heat oil until it registers a temperature of 375°F and drop tablespoonfuls of batter into it.
4) Fry the fritters until they turn golden brown, tossing once.
5) Serve at once with sugar syrup.
Calories 53 Calories from Fat 17
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.9%
Saturated Fat 0.4 g2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.1 mg6%
Sodium 78.8 mg3.3%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.19 g0.77%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 1 g2.5%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 0.17%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet