Corn Festival Fritters
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||2 Teaspoon (Imperial Brand)|
|Water/Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk/Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole kernel corn||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use Fresh Or Canned)|
|Sugar syrup||2 Tablespoon (Use As Required, For Serving)|
1) Mix together the dry ingredients.
2) Combine rest of the ingredients and mix with the dry ingredients.
3) Heat oil until it registers a temperature of 375°F and drop tablespoonfuls of batter into it.
4) Fry the fritters until they turn golden brown, tossing once.
5) Serve at once with sugar syrup.