Zippy Zucchini Fritters
|Zucchini||5 Cup (80 tbs), shredded (Two 2 1/2 Each Cups)|
|Canned green chilies||4 Ounce, diced (1 Can)|
|Dry bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated (Plus More For Garnish)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Chicken flavored soup base||1 Teaspoon, flavored|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying, Or As Required)|
1. Squeeze as much water as possible from grated zucchini
2. Leave about 1 cup of zucchini for further use.
3. Place all ingredients in the list, except oil in a bowl and mix them well.
4. Take a skillet, pour oil in it to 1/8 inch depth and heat the oil over medium heat.
5. Drop batter into hot oil; take one heaping tablespoon at a time so that 8 fritters can be formed.
6. Fry about 5 minutes on one side and then turn it on other side and fry it.
7. Sprinkle light parmesan cheese on the fry, if desired.
8. Serve hot.
Calories 1192 Calories from Fat 1084
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 123 g188.5%
Saturated Fat 18 g89.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 217.1 mg72.4%
Sodium 407.4 mg17%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.9%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 12.5% Vitamin C 62.7%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet