|Self raising flour||2 Ounce|
|Luncheon meat||7 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (To Mix, Or As Required)|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (For Shallow Frying)|
1. Take a mixing basin and add flour plus seasoning.
2. Use coarse side of a grater and grate luncheon meat along with onion in the basin.
3. Add eggs, sauce, milk and mix to get a soft batter.
4. In a pan, heat oil and fry a tablespoon of the mixture from both sides on high heat.
5. Prepare 6 fritters.
6. Serve immediately with bacon rashers and fried tomatoes.
Calories 571 Calories from Fat 252
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.6%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g33.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 249.3 mg83.1%
Sodium 721 mg30%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 20.4 g
Protein 31 g62.9%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 17.9% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet