|Self raising flour||2 Ounce|
|Luncheon meat||7 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (To Mix, Or As Required)|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (For Shallow Frying)|
1. Take a mixing basin and add flour plus seasoning.
2. Use coarse side of a grater and grate luncheon meat along with onion in the basin.
3. Add eggs, sauce, milk and mix to get a soft batter.
4. In a pan, heat oil and fry a tablespoon of the mixture from both sides on high heat.
5. Prepare 6 fritters.
6. Serve immediately with bacon rashers and fried tomatoes.