Deep Fat Fried Pineapple Fritter Fish
|Fish fillets||2 Pound|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Drained crushed pineapple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
1) Slice fish into serving-size portions.
2) Mix together egg, crushed pineapple, and milk.
3) Combine dry ingredients.
4) Make a batter by blending the two mixtures.
5) In this batter, dip fish and brown in deep fat (350°F) until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
6) Serve at once after removing the excess fat using paper towels.