Banana Corn Fritter
|Cornmeal||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Corn kernel/Frozen corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canola oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For deep frying)|
1. In a mixing bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Mix it well.
2. In another bowl, mash bananas and add milk and eggs. Whisk well to combine.
3. Add cornmeal and corn kernels to the egg and milk mixture and whisk till its smooth enough.
4. In a saucepan, heat oil and pour 2 spoonful of banana corn batter.
5. Cook these fritters till it become golden.
6. Serve it with honey.