Fromage De Chevre Et Tomato
|Goats cheese||8 Ounce (225 Gram, Ste Maure / Other)|
|Cucumber||1⁄4 , thinly sliced|
|Tomatoes||4 Large, sliced (Continental)|
|Oil||4 Tablespoon (Good Flavored, Preferably Olive Oil)|
|Wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 1⁄4 Pinch (Good Pinch)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Finely chopped fresh parsley/Chives||2 Teaspoon|
1. Cut the cheese into 5 mm (1/4 inch) slices. On individual plates, arrange the slices of cheese overlapping in a semi-circle round the top half of each plate.
2. Arrange the cucumber on top of the cheese.
3. Overlap the tomato slices around the bottom half of each plate.
4. To make the dressing, mix or shake the oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper together.
5. Spoon a little dressing over the tomatoes and sprinkle with the chopped parsley or chives. Extra vinaigrette can be served separately if desired.