|Batter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Wholemeal flour||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
|Egg||1 , separated|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄4 Pint (140 Milliliter)|
|Fruit||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Per Choice, Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Raw cane sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1) Into a bowl, sift the flour and salt. With a wooden spoon, properly mix the egg yolk into the flour.
2) Add in the oil and the milk, a little at a time, till a smooth and creamt consistency is formed. Allow mixture to stand for about 2 hours in a cool place. Before use, fold the mixture into the stiffly beaten egg whites.
3) As per the variety, prepare the fruit. Core and slice the apples, half and stone the apricots and plums and cut the bananas into sections of 2-inches. In case tinned slices of pineapple are not being used, core and slice the fruit.
4) Use sugar to coat the fruit. Ground spices can be added if desired. Dip the sugar-coated fruits in the batter and deep fry.
5) Serve after sprinkling with sugar.