|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk/Milk and water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Take a mixing bowl and sift the salt and flour into it.
3. Create a depression in the center and break the egg over it.
4. Add half of the liquid into it and whisk the batter using a wooden spoon until it turns smooth.
5. Add the remaining liquid in a very gradual manner and whisk until the batter is blended properly attained the consistency of a heavy cream.
6. Allow the batter to stand for about an hour.
7. Peel the bananas and halve them lengthwise.
8. Dunk them in the batter.
9. Grease the deep fryer with 1 ½ inches of oil and heat it to 375 °F.
10. Lowe three of banana halves into the hot oil and deep fry it until crispy and golden for about 2-3 minutes.
11. Allow the fritters to drain on paper towels and keep them warm.
12. Serve the fritters over a warmed dish and spray the sugar over it. Accompany it with a bowl of whipped cream.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1324 Calories from Fat 501
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.2%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 222.8 mg74.3%
Sodium 376.5 mg15.7%
Total Carbohydrates 185 g61.7%
Dietary Fiber 11.2 g44.7%
Sugars 58.3 g
Protein 26 g52.2%
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 43.5%
Calcium 18.8% Iron 41.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet