|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Powdered sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)|
1) Slice the apples after removing their cores and peels.
2) Take a bowl and put the apple slices in adding lemon juice and sugar.
3) Take a skillet and heat fat in it.
4) Dip each of the apple slices into a batter of plain fritter.
5) Fry until it becomes light brown in color.
6) Drain off the excess fat.
7) Sprinkle sugar on it before serving.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1126 Calories from Fat 597
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g102.7%
Saturated Fat 15.9 g79.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36.2 mg12.1%
Sodium 8.2 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 142 g47.3%
Dietary Fiber 19.3 g77%
Sugars 112.5 g
Protein 2 g4.3%
Vitamin A 8.7% Vitamin C 72.8%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet